Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well hello there!








































Hey there! I have been so busy, haven't really had time to come on here and update everything!!! Well today is the day! SevenThirteen has been super busy, I thank GOD everyday for that!!! He has really been holding me down for sure! I owe it all to him!


So I had the first casting call for SevenThirteen's 2013 calendar!! The ladies were great!!! I will also be holding another casting call on Sunday Oct. 9, 2011 3-5 at The Reserve Apts (Lynn Lake) 2508 Lynn Lake Circle. South Apt. A St. Petersburg, Fl 33712. There is a $30 application fee, and you will also need a bathing suit. I will be doing "wet set" pics by the pool!!! So come prepared!!! I will also be serving refreshments!!!!


I just shot another celeb!!! The Baddest B*&^%, TRINA! I had a great time, and she had a great time on that stage!! Definitely look at her in a different light now!! She seems very down to earth!! I also have another celeb this week, Mr. Chris Brown!!! Too stoked about that one!! He's from VA what can I say (that's where I'm from, for those of you that didn't know)!!!


SevenThirteen is definitely busy this month...Thank you GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment