Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SevenThirteen supports the troops!





















I had the opportunity to shoot the cutest little boys in their dad's army gear!!! So precious!!! Once the mother told me the idea, I was sold definitely!!! It sends such a powerful message to the community. Dad definitely got a kick out of the photos! They were so cute, and innocent! The little one was the jolliest baby ever! He was always smiling, didn't cry at all...too cute! And his hair just stayed sticking up, which I thought was the most adorable thing ever!! Mom tried to get it to stay down, but it didn't work, lol!


I cried when I seen the message dad had left on the bottom of one of the photos on FB! It really hit my heart, and to evoke so much emotion from one photo is awesome! That's one of the things that I absolutely love about what I do! Just seeing the faces of the clients once everything is done!!! It brings joy to my heart!! This is what I was put here for!!!


SevenThirteen supports the troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment