Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a brand new year! SevenThirteen is in full effect...









I AM FOCUSED.
Photography is my life and passion. It is not just my occupation, it is my identity. This is what I do! I have always been focused on creating powerful imagery and building a strong and stable photography business. I believe in setting goals but also being flexible, since flexibility allows me to adapt to the challengers and opportunities that come my way.

I AM AN INNOVATIVE PHOTOGRAPHER.
I love the freedom and creativity I find within photography. No matter what concept I envision and no matter how bizarre, I can create a stunning image to make my fantasies come to life. As a photographer my job is to create beauty. I aim to provide my clients with unique products and one-of-a kind imagery.

I AM CONNECTED.
New media and social networking are essential to my success as a photographer. I use tools like Facebook, Twitter and my blog to share my passion, find new clients and establish my reputation. More importantly, I use them to connect on a more personal level with my clients. New media is the communication tool of today, and I want to be part of that community of sharing.

To all my pass clients, current clients, and future clients...I look forward to working with you and making sure your photos and your photography experience are the best ever! It's a new year and I'm ready to take SevenThirteen to the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment