Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dollhouse ReVAMP!




Well it's been a week or two since I have blogged...but I tell you, I haven't had the time! My schedule is so busy at the moment and honestly I'm loving every bit of it. If I'm not taking photos, I'm editing them...my life as a photographer!

So this past Sunday, I had the time of my life photographing four young ladies! Kween, Angelia, Renita, and Katherine! We did this shoot in Ybor at Katherine's studio on the roof top...how cool is that!!! Shanera B brought in her clothing from Royal Ground and we also had an accessory lady there, Jasmine Holt. I love the people I have been meeting. They're so awesome! But anyway, the shoot was a hit, I had a few bystanders there to watch, which really gave me the hype the I needed! LOL...

The shoot was themed doll house, we were supposed to build the inside of the studio like a doll house, but things didn't work out the way I planned. I was a little nervous at first because I had to improvise...but where improvisation comes in, comes the beauty! I love every shot I got and these ladies really worked hard to help me get the look I was going for!

No comments:

Post a Comment