Wednesday, June 23, 2010

P H O T O G R A P H E R!





Finally some photos of me! Lilly did an awesome job...to be honest I got nervous when the camera was on me, so now I know how some of you may feel. But after a few secs of shooting I was good to go! She got some really great photos of me.
Yesterday, I was talking to this guy and he was telling me how much he liked my work. He also said "thats what i mean its more than a job its a lifestyle for you. its not a task its completion." This quote really stood out to me, because I believe this guy gets it! That's exactly how I feel about photography. Things are going good with it and I am appreciating all the love I have been receiving and all the experiences I have been through. God is really taking part in this talent here, I thank him so much for blessing me with "the eye".
Once again thank you to everyone that has been showing me so much support! Watch me grow into the photographer that I know I can be!!!! Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment