Thursday, June 10, 2010

Everybody's going bananas for "BANANAS"




Hey all! So I'm sure alot of you have already seen some of the men for the 2011 male calendar "Bananas". I'm glad to see I have so much support on this project! The men have been nothing but great (as you can see, LOL)! As I continue the calendar I will be leaving updated blogs on my progress!

Not to get ahead of myself, but I can't wait for you ladies to see what I have in store for this project. There is nothing like a sexy man! And we all know this. But I just wanted to leave a little something here so you guys can comment if you like.

Oh, before I forget, if there is anything in particular you may want to see in these pictures feel free to leave me a comment and I will do my best!!!

Male #1 Ahmad "Ahmajen" Jenkins
Male #2 Shadow
Male #3 TED

No comments:

Post a Comment