Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SevenThirteen's Next Top Model!







Well, well, well....it's been a while since I have posted anything on the blog! I have been super busy, trying to get SevenThirteen out there, so I can accumulate more clients! Hello somebody! While doing so, I had the honor to shoot two models, Nadira and Nani! They were awesome. When I shot Nadira, it was a day I just had to get a good photoshoot out of my system. Those of you that know me, knows that when i get the urge, I get the urge! And Miss Nani I met her at the casting call for ANTM (sn: her picture is on my facebook, the silhouette photo). I knew she would give me a great shoot though. It's something about her look, she has it! I loved interacting with both ladies and I got some awesome photos for proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment