Saturday, May 29, 2010

Models in the making....







OMG! These kids are the cutest ever...the little boy is Maleeq and the little girl is Laila! For both of these shoots, they didn't need much coaching, they just did what they wanted to do! I love that though. I like when I have to try and catch up with the subject! These two definitely did just that. At first, I thought it was going to be a "dubious undertaking" but once things got going and they filled me out "it was on."

Kids make days brighter. They do and say the craziest things!
Although both of these shoots were done in two different states and two different times, the kids both had something in common. Maleeq wanted to play on the sliding board, while Laila wanted to see the boats! Their attention was else where, but they also gave me enough to make some of the cutest little masterpieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment