Friday, February 25, 2011

man o' man...

OMG can you say busy!!!! I'm so loving it though, I know I posted about how busy I have been a week or two ago...but man it's really serious! I have been working with so many new faces, and also meeting a lot of "to know" people in this industry! Everything is coming together so beautifully! I have to say though, I wouldn't be able to do this without God!

So here is the dilemma...I want to, wait I need to get an assistant! I haven't acted on it yet because I think it sounds very uppity to say you have an assistant, but I do understand when you have a heavy load you may need one to keep everything straight! So yes I'm now looking for an assistant! I think I have found one, but we shall see what happens...

til the next time...SevenThirteen all day everyday!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you! I pray that you get the assistant that is just right for you! Sometimes we have assistants that bless us tremendously, but remember there are assistants that we are to be a blessing to. Take care!

    ReplyDelete