Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So wha'ts on the venue...


Hey Yall!!!! So as everyone knows I captured some awesome shots of friends at our "spa day." Ryann is now gone, but we do have these pics to remember that day. I am in the process of getting things set up for my in-home studio. It's a working progess of course, things never come when you want them...but in due time!!!
You guys also know that I photograph babies everyday...but coming up soon I have two babies that I will be photographing that aren't part of my job (Baby Face Portraits). My cousin Janika just had a baby boy Xavier LaRon, can't wait to get my hands on that little one. And the other is my boyfriend's niece Ashaunti...These shoots, I can assure you will be a blast.
I also have an engagement photo session to do as well. My highschool best friend Tiffany and her soon-to-be husband Gerard!!!! Too excited...
Look out for these upcoming posts, and definitely leave feedback! We all know how much I like the feedback. Be blessed people and have a wonderful day!!!

"Cort"

No comments:

Post a Comment